Friday 9 November 2018

Scrapping4fun Challenge #128

Hello my dear lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine. 

Today I'm sharing my DT inspiration post for Scrapping4Fun Challenge Blog. This time our theme is Winter.


And our lovely sponsor for this time is 


I have created a new type of card using digi by our sponsor. I have created an Revers Easel Card.


I got idea from Pinterest. I have coloured my digi image using Gansai Tambi. I have used pattern paper from Papericious. I loved this card while making. Soon I will share a tutorial with you. 





Hope you liked my card. To participate in our challenge click HERE.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Love this Meena - your colouring is amazing and I love how you have mounted the image panel - I look forward to you tutorial
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete