Hello my lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog.
A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is fine and staying safe. How is the weather at your place??
Today I'm sharing another piggy box which I created using decoupage papers.
- I first cleaned the boxes with dry cloth and next did sanding using sanding block.
- Next I started to add colour using spoong brush and chalk paint. Let it air dry.
- Now using mod podge I adhered the fussy cut decoupage cut out on boxes.
- Took a stencil and chalk paint and started stenciling on few areas, let it dry.
- Once it dry, I gave a coat of matte varnish all sides.