Hello my dear lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog.
A very warm good evening. Hope everyone is fine. I'm back again with My Time To Craft Challenge and this fortnight our theme for the challenge is All Things Beachy.
I have created an double page art journal using Little Birdie Crafts Elements.
First I created the background on the journal pages using 2 different colours and did stencilling. Next I took few fussy cut elements and adhered it on my journal pages.
Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more.
* Chocolate Brown Dye Ink Pad - Tubby Craft.
* Songs of the Sea Pattern Paper 12 by 12 collection - Little Birdie Crafts.
* Artistic Journal Book - Crafter Emporio.
* Tuscan Teal Matt Chalk Acrylic Paint - Home Decor Collection, Little Birdie Crafts.
* Faded Denim Matt Chalk Acrylic Paint - Home Decor Collection, Little Birdie Crafts.
* 3/4 Flat Brush - Ranger.
* Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive.
* Brustro Fineliner Professional 0.3mm Pen.
* Stencils - iCraft.
* White Acrylic Marker - Brustro.
Happy Crafting and Stay Safe
Meena Gauthami Herale
A Bedridden Artist