Friday 25 June 2021

All Things Beachy

Hello  my dear lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good evening. Hope everyone is fine. I'm back again with My Time To Craft Challenge and this fortnight our theme for the challenge is All Things Beachy. 


I have created an double page art journal using Little Birdie Crafts Elements.



First I created the background on the journal pages using 2 different colours and did stencilling. Next I took few fussy cut elements and adhered it on my journal pages. 


Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Materials used 


* Chocolate Brown Dye Ink Pad - Tubby Craft.
* Songs of the Sea Pattern Paper 12 by 12 collection - Little Birdie Crafts.
* Artistic Journal Book - Crafter Emporio.
* Tuscan Teal Matt Chalk Acrylic Paint - Home Decor Collection, Little Birdie Crafts.
* Faded Denim Matt Chalk Acrylic Paint - Home Decor Collection, Little Birdie Crafts.
* 3/4 Flat Brush - Ranger.
* Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive.
* Brustro Fineliner Professional 0.3mm Pen.
* Stencils - iCraft.
* White Acrylic Marker - Brustro. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Handmade by 

Meena Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Meena. I love those gorgeous beachy colors. You should link up to Try It on Tuesday and summer theme. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous spread Meena - love your background, and the other elements are perfect for your theme - a gorgeous result
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete