Friday 9 July 2021

Scrapping4fun Challenge #196

Hello  my dear lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog. 

A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine. 


Welcome back to Scrapping4fun Challenge and this fortnight our theme for the challenge is



And this time we have 2 lovely sponsors 
for this challenge is 




I have created an art journal page this time using the digi by Bugaboo Stamps.

This time I have created a simple page but it looks like I have done lot of work on it.



To create this page I have used Dina Wakley Collage Collective book's page. I have trimmed the page to 7.45" by 6.45" so that I can put it in my journal file. I took print on watercolour paper and coloured it using Prima Classics Watercolor Confections set. I fussy cut it out and arranged it on the page, once I was happy then I adhered it. Next took few 1/2" strips from same book and created border on all 4 sides. Added few doodling using white gel Pen and created random border using Black pen near the border. 


Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Handmade by 

Meena Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 

3 comments:

  1. What a a cute page Meena - you certainly made it look as though you did a lot of work on it - it's such a delightful design with that bug :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page I love the colors!
    Thank you for your DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rochelliescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete