Friday 23 July 2021

Scrapping4fun Challenge #197

Hello  my dear lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog. 

A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is good fine. How is the weather at your place??? Here at my place we are having rainy season and its raining cats and dogs from 5days and weather has became too cold.


Welcome back to Scrapping4fun Challenge and this fortnight our theme for the challenge is 



And for the challenge we have 3 lovely sponsors




I have created an art journal page using the digi image from one of the sponsor. 


I have printed the digi on watercolor paper, coloured it with Altenew 36 half pan Watercolour Set and fussy cut it. For background I have used Dina Wakley Collage collective page and cut it into 6inch by 8inch. I did stencilling on the background page to give it texture. Next I adhered my fussy cut image on it and added handwritten quote on it. 

Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more.

Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 

Created by 
Meena Gauthami Herale 
A Bedridden Artist. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this gorgeous page Meena - and the fun sentiment too.
    It's been overcast and damp and cold here, although not as bad as it has been - we are gradually seeing the days lengthen and warm as ww start to come to the end of winter
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page love all the detail!
    Thank you for your DT creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rochelliescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete