Hello my lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog.
A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing good and staying safe.
Welcome to a new challenge at Scrapping4fun challenge blog and this fortnight our theme is
And this fortnight we have two lovely sponsors for the challenge,
I have created an art journal using the digi by one of the sponsor - Digi Doodle Studios.
- First I took the print of digi on watercolour paper.
- Watercoloured it with Altenew 36 halfpan set, Prima Mettalic colours and fussy cut it.
- Fussy cut few elements from Mintay Floral Book 3 and distress the edges using Vintage Photo Distress Oxide.
- Die cut THANKS word using Mudra die.
- I used Dylusion small art journal book, started colouring to create the background using Distress inks. Here I have used only 4 colours to create it.
- Next to add texture, I took stencils and distress inks and started to create texture on it using finger dauer.
- Now I started to adhere the elements on the background using glue.
- Atlast I glued Thanks die cut on left page and sentiment on right page.
Happy Crafting and Stay Safe.
Meena Gauthami Herale