Wednesday 4 November 2020

Decoupage Wallhanging Spoons

Hello my lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog.

A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing?? Hope you all are doing good and staying safe.


These days going crazy on 2 things, one is art journal and another is decoupage, both makes my soul fly in sky. Sharing an wall hanging created with MDF spoons and decoupage with stenciling.

 


  • Clean the MDF spoons with dry cloth and sand it with sanding block.
  • Here I have took 2 colours for each spoon to colour, I did blending while colouring it.
  • I took few different stencils, mettalic paints and did stenciling on the spoons in different places, let it dry.
  • Next I took few fussy cut decoupage papers and adhered it using mod podge and let it air dry.
  • Once it dry, I gave a coat of glossy varnish on it and let it to air dry.
Here are few close up pictures of it,




Hope you like it, please do leave feedback so that I can improve myself.

Happy Crafting and Stay Safe

Handmade by
Meena Herale Gauthami
Bedridden Crafter.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful spoons MEena - love the combination of stenciling and decoupage - the finished spoons are stunning
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete