Hello my dear lovely crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog.
A very warm good morning to you all. Here in India its winter season but where I live the weather is like hot, it feels like I'm in mid of summer season. From past few days I was away from social media due to my hand pain, still I'm suffering from that but some how I managed to this journal page for the challenge.
Welcome back to My Time To Craft Christmas Challenge and this fortnight our theme is Gnomes or Elves. I have created an art journal page as my design team inspiration post.
I have created this journal page only in 15 minutes.
Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more.
Materials used● Journal Book - CrafTangles
● Vintage Rosette 3 Element Sheet - CrafTangles
● Shades of Green 1 Journal Sticker - CrafTangles
● Old Script 1 Journal Sticker - CrafTangles
● Aqua Blue Dye Ink Pad - Tubby Crafts
● Tim Holtz Distress Blending Brush
● iCraft Dot Mini Stencil
● Script Stamp Set - CrafTangles
● Artsy Arabia Sticker Sheets - Art by Marlene
● Violet Archival Mini Ink Pad - Wendy Vecchi Ranger