Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing good.
Today we are back with another fresh challenge at Scrapping4Fun Challenge Blog. This time our theme is SUMMER.
Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is
And here is my card using the digi from our sponsor,
Digi - Little Calf 2
- First I took the print of the digi on watercolour paper.
- Next coloured it with Gansai Tambi and fussy cut it. Added shimmer to it using Wink of Stella.
- I folded New york Yellow A2 cardstock into half.
- I took Julie Nutting May-June paper collection and die cut the edge using die and adhere both the paper on top of each other using foam tape.
- Next I adhere the digi on it using wet glue and finished it off by adding bling.
Materials Used -
New york Yellow A2 cardstock from Letz Craft,
Julie Nutting Paper Pack May-June from Prima,
Stitched Scallops die from CrafTTangles,
Gansai Tambi Watercolour,
Wink of Stella - Clear,
Brustro 200 GSM watercolour paper.
Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog.