Thursday 7 June 2018

Happy Little Stampers - Mixed Media - June 2018

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine.

Today I am sharing a DT post which I have created for Happy Little Stampers MM Challenge.

Our theme for this month is


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop. Check the details HERE

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

I have created a Wooden Slice Fridge Magnet,


  1.  I took 2 inch wooden slice and coloured it with Papericious chalk paint and next I apply Gold paint using sponge.
  2.  Next I added lace using hot glue gun and added flowers on it.
  3.  Added cheery pollens behind the flowers and for sentiment I used word beads.


Materials list -

Wooden Slice from HNDMD,
Natural White chalk paint  and Leaf lace from Papericious,
Gold paint, Flowers,
Word beads from Madras bazzar,
Magnet from A1 Crafts.

Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.
  

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet wee project Meena - love how you have used the flowers and the pretty gold behind them really sets them off. A beautiful magnet.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete