Hello my lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog.
A very warm good morning to you all. Hope you all are fine and staying safe.
Today's work is one of my favourite work, i loved it very much while doing. Its a cute coffee table and its only 12'' height and 12'' in circle.
- First apply a base colour on the table top and let it to dry, here I have used chalk paint.
- Next use re-positional tape on 1/3 of the table and apply crackle gel. Let it air dry. Remove re-positional tape.
- Now 2-3 colours of chalk paints and start colouring whole table top and black chalk paint on legs of table, let it air dry.
- Note- while working on crackle gel area, don't colour again coz if you do like that then you can't see cracked effect.
- Now again use re-positional tape in stripes leaving equal gap between each tape.
- Next apply gliding glue in between the space of taped area and dry it using hair dryer. Here I have used iCraft gliding glue which is very skicky and awesome.
- Now I took silver foil and applied on glued area and remove extra using gliding brush.
- On other side I did decoupage using fussy cut butterflies motif using Thai decoupage glue.
- Next I took 2 types of stencils, black chalk paint and started doing stenciling in middle and on foiled side. Let it air dry.
- Once it dry, I gave a coat of thai varnish and let it dry.
- Now took glossy accent and applied it on butterflies to give a dimension.