Wednesday 7 November 2018

Addicted To Stamps And More - Challenge #317

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??

Today I am back again with a new challenge at Addicted To Stamps and More Blog and this week our theme is,


I have made bookmarks this time using my favourite brand,


Stamped the critters, coloured it and  fussy cut it, here I have MFT stamps. Next I die cut MFT pattern paper using Heartfelt Creations die and adhere it using glue. Next adhere the  critters using foam tape and stamped the sentiment using MFT stamp.




I hope you like it. Do leave your comments so that I can improve myself more.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. What cute bookmarks Meena - love the sweet images and how you have used and mounted them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete