Wednesday 7 November 2018

Happy Little Stampers - Mixed Media November 2018

Hello my dear lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is fine.

Today in India we are celebrating our biggest festival Deepavali, festival of light. So I wish everyone a Happy Deepavali.

Today I am sharing a DT inspiration post for Happy Little Stampers blog. This month our mixed media challenge theme is


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop. Check the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

I have created an Art Journal this time,


First I added colours on journal using Distress spray. Next added texture using TCW stencil and Prima texture paste. Stamped birds on watercolour paper and coloured it using gansai tambi and die cut it. Adhere these birds on journal using glue. Added words using Tim Holtz stickers.

Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. What a great spread Meena - love those birds and you have used them beautifully against that wonderful background you have created
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete