Monday 5 November 2018

Foxy's Fall Coffee Wall Hanging

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good evening to you all. Hope you all are doing fine.

Today I am sharing my first project which I created for MKC Digitals. Today I am sharing a wall hanging which I created using there new released digi Foxy's Fall Coffee and Banner Sentiments. 

Foxy's Fall Coffee

First I printed my image on watercolour paper and coloured it using Distress Crayons and Gelatos, fussy cut it. Took Amber Moon papers to create the wall hanging and adhered my Foxy on it and for sentiment I used Banner Sentiments. You can find these digi at our shop HERE.




I hope you like it. Do leave your comments so that I can improve myself more.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment