Wednesday 7 April 2021

Decoupage Key Chains

Hello  my dear lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is good. 


Today I'm sharing few key chains which I made using decoupage technique. 






First I gave a good coat of white chalk paint on my key chain bases and let them to air dry. After it dried I started to do decoupage on both sides and gave a coat of decoupage glue on both sides. Once the glue dried then I gave 2 coats of glossy varnish on both sides. 


Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Handmade by 

Meena Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty Meena - love them!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete