Friday 9 April 2021

Snow People

Hello  my dear lovely crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog.

A very warm good evening from India. How are you all doing?? Hope everyone is safe.


Today on My Time To Craft Christmas Challenge blog we have an awesome theme "Snow People" for this fortnight. 

I have created an single page art journal for the challenge. 



I created the background using only stencilling and distress oxides. Here I have used 3 types of stencil from iCraft. For focal point I have used transfer me sheet from Dress My Craft. Kept it very simple and clean.


Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Handmade by 

Meena Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Meena this is gorgeous - loving your stenciled background - that is amazing! The tranfers look so good against it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete