Monday 2 September 2019

Get Creative Challenge #84

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good evening to you all. How are you all doing??

Today I'm sharing a Art Journal which I created as my DT inspiration post for Get Creative Challenge. This challenge will run from 2nd September to 30th September. This month our theme is Anything Goes/No Twist.


This month we have 3 lovely sponsors for our challenge.




I have created an art journal using the digi by our one of the sponsor, Scribbles Designs.


First I the journal page using watercolour and let it to dry. To give texture, I used stencil and distress ink, next stamped using text stamp. Coloured the digi using watercolour, fussy cut it and adhere it on journal book. Added stems to flowers and white line on stenciled area. Finally added sentiment to it.

 Hope you like it and please do leave your feedback so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 


Happy Crafting.


2 comments:

  1. As I said on I.G., Meena these are stunning - love your background and how you have so beautifully fussy cut the flowers - a fabulous set of pages
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete