Sunday 1 September 2019

Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge #35

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good evening to you all. How are you all?

Today I am sharing DT inspiration for Angie's Digital Stamps challenge. This challenge will run from September 1st to September 27th.


This month our theme is Anything Goes with NO TWIST. Here is my bookmark using Angie's digi,


Took the digi print on watercolour paper, coloured with Altenew watercolour and fussy cut it. For bookmark I used some vintage theme paper for my bookmark and adhered the fussy cut digi and added sentiment.

Hope you like it and please do leave your feedback so that I can improve myself. 


Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Love this tag Meena - a great image and beautifully mounted over the soft tones of the paper
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete