Wednesday 4 September 2019

Addicted To Stamps And More - Challenge #357

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. Hope you all are fine.

Welcome back to this week challenge at Addicted To Stamps And More weekly challenge. This week our challenge,


Today I'm sharing few bookmarks which I created as my DT creation,


  • First I die cut few panel using watercolour paper and bookmark die.
  • Next I added colours on these bookmarks using wet on wet technique and let it to dry.
  • I stamped few critters on watercolour paper, coloured it and fussy cut it.
  • Next I stamped sentiment on the bookmarks and adhere the coloured critters on it using 3D foam and finished it off by adding ribbons on it.

Here are close up pictures of it,







Materials used -
Stamp Set - CrafTangles Rain or Shine
CrafTangles 100% Cotton 300gms Rough Watercolour Paper
Brustro Artists Watercolour Paper
The Classics Watercolour Confections from Prima Marketing
Avery Elle Bookmark Die



Hope you like it and please do leave your feedback so that I can improve myself. 


Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.


2 comments:

  1. Cute set of tags! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Meena what wonderful bookmarks - love the background colours and the sweet images which you have used so beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete