Wednesday 1 June 2022

Song Of The Sea Mini Album

Hello my lovely dear crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good morning to you all. Hope you all doing fine. Its a new month again and it means new challenge start with a new theme. 


Welcome back to Scrapping4fun monthly challenge and this  month our theme for the challenge is 


And this I have created an mini album using some Ocean/Sea  theme paper pack from Little Birdie Crafts. 



I have used iCraft ready to use album to create this. Here are few pictures from the inside. 






Hope you all like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Handmade by 

Meenaa Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous album love all the beautiful sea themed images and P.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete