Friday 3 June 2022

Bird House Shadow Box

Hello my lovely dear crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.


Welcome back to My Time To Craft Challenge and this fortnight our theme is BIRDS WITH BIRDHOUSE OR NEST OR CAGE. 


I have created an small shadow box with bird and birdhouse with a beautiful background. 



It's a 3.5'' by 5.5" shadow box and I have used iCraft pattern paper and die cut elements to create this. 


Hope you all like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more.


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Handmade by 

Meenaa Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 

3 comments:

  1. A lovely shadow box Meena, so beautifully made - the sunflowers make it look so cheerful.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful mixed media project!! The scene looks very inviting and enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Meena this scene is gorgeous. That background is beautiful and all those layers create a lot of dimension. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete