Friday 16 April 2021

Stationery

Hello  my dear lovely crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good evening to you all. Hope everyone is good and staying safe. 


Welcome back to My Time To Craft blog challenge and this fortnight our theme for the challenge is "STATIONERY" (washi, paperclips, ribbons etc)


I have created few geometry boxes for this challenge,



For this box, I have used insta transfer sheet from iCraft. First I coloured white on both long sides and grey & white blending on rest of the area. I used insta transfer on both the long sides where I have coloured white. Finally finished off by giving 2 coats of matte varnish.




To create these boxes, I have used decoupage and chalk paints. I love how they turnout. 


Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Handmade by 

Meena Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 

1 comment:

  1. These are just perfect for our theme hun, I love them!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete