Wednesday 14 April 2021

Letterbox Cum Key Holder

Hello  my dear lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is good. What's on your craft table today?? 


I hope you guys are not getting bored by my blog post these days because these I'm coming back to back with lots of blog post so.


Today I'm sharing a mixed media letterbox cum key holder with you guys.



This letterbox comes in parts and we have to assemble it using strong glue. It has a locking system where we put glue. After assembling I coloured whole letterbox using blue chalk paint from iCraft and the letterbox base is from Letsgetcraftin. Both are an Indian brand. After the chalk paint dried, I started to adhere the floral arrangements on it. I coloured the pearl floral elements using same blue which I used for letterbox. Next I started doing dry brushing using White chalk paint, gold and copper metallic chalk paints from iCraft. After dry brushing, I did stencilling at few places and finished it of by adding key hooks at the bottom. 


Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe. 


Handmade by 

Meena Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment