Monday 18 May 2020

Reverse Decoupage with Gold Foiling

Hello my lovely crafty friends, welcome back to my blog. 
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??

Now I'm again active on my blog with new works and ideas. Try lot of new things and doing online classes. 

Today I'm sharing my first Reverse Decoupage with Gold Foiling. I had lot of fun while doing it.



I did this on a 6" glass plate and used decoupage paper from icraft. 

Hope you like it and please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself. 

I'm taking online class and customized order for this work. Interested person can contact me HERE on blog or can message me on my Instagram id @kmmeena19.

Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 

With Love 
Meena Herale 
Bedridden Crafter 

2 comments:

  1. A stunning plate Meena - love the touch of gold around the sweet image
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete