Monday 7 January 2019

Happy Little Stampers - Mixed Media - January 2019

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing?? How is the weather at your place??

Welcome to Mixed Media challenge at Happy Little Stampers Blog. This month our theme is


I have created an Mixed Media Shadow Box this time,

Best Friends

I have used Papericious shadow box, chalk paints and white chipboards, papers from CrafTangles. I have used my favirote collection Felicity here. Floral pearls from Dress My Craft.

From few days I'm having terrible pain in my shoulders and I'm unable to do much work, so today I can't write much about how I made this cards. I'm very sorry for that dear friends.

Here are few close up pictures of it







Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Meena, so sorry to hear you are in pain - I will pray for you. Love this layered work of art - love the way you have added the flowers, and those gorgeous pale blue accents, and the gold stencilling is beautiful.
    Prayers and blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete