Wednesday 9 January 2019

Addicted To Stamps And More - Challenge #323

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??

Today I'm back with the first challenge of this year at Addicted To Stamps And More Challenge Blog.

This week our challenge theme is


And here is my card for the challenge,


I took a beilo card stock, placed my stencil and started to add colour using blending tool. Stamped Poinsettia on beilo card stock and fussy cut  it. Adhered these Poinsettia on stencilled cardstock. Next took A2 card base and adhere  this panel on it  and finished it with sentiment and blings.


I hope you like it. Do leave your comments so that I can improve myself more.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Meena. Beautiful card pink Christmas card!
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Meena - love the colours you have used, especially on the poinsettias. Your stencilling is beautifully done too, with nice, crisp lines.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete