Friday 31 August 2018

Scrapping4Fun Challenge #123

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A warm good morning to you all. Hope you all are doing fine.

Today I am back with new challenge at Scrapping4Fun challenge and this time our theme is Lace-Ribbon-Button.


And our lovely sponsor for this challenge is


And here is my card using the digi,


Took the digi print on watercolour paper and coloured it with Gansai Tambi and fussy cut it. Next took a 5'' by 7'' card bade and layered it with Prima papers and adhere the coloured digi on it. Added a flower with ribbon bow.


Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Meena - the beads with the bow and flower are perfect, and I love hte added texture with the burlap ribbon.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card. Lisa DT Digi Doodle Studios

    ReplyDelete