Wednesday 29 August 2018

Addicted To Stamps And More - Challenge #307

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??

Today I am sharing a Yummy card which I created for Addicted To Stamps And More Challenge. This week our challenge's theme is


And here is my card for the challenge,


First I stamped my donuts on watercolour paper and coloured it with Gansai Tambi and fussy cut it. Next I took 4.25'' by 5.5'' bielo cardstock and did stenciling using CrafTangles sttencil and distress oxide. Next I trim the cardstock little smaller then the cardbase and adhere it on cardbase. Next using foam tape I adhere donuts on it and added sentiment on it. To give shimmer look I added wink of stella to it.



Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Love your stencilled background Meena - it really takes the eye to the wonderful stack of doughnuts.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and great design,love it xx

    ReplyDelete