Friday 17 November 2017

Split Coloring card (2 for 1 card)

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is fine.

Today I am sharing a 2 in 1 card using Mudra stamps.

Split Colouring Cards

I took 1 watercolour paper and 1 CS of A2 size for this card.
 Next I started building the pattern with Mudra Wild Rose stamps. For watercolour paper I stamped with Archival jet black ink and for colour CS I used Memento inks.
 After stamping I coloured the watercolour paper images but I didn’t colour the colour CS images.
 Next took both the papers and cut it using Paper trimmer at the bottom.
 Now I took 2 cards of A2 size  and adhere the cut pieces on it as shown in the picture and heat embossed the sentiment on black CS using Mudra Peacock stamp set. 
 Using foam tape I adhere the sentiment strip on the card where the two pieces meet and finished it with sequins.



Hope you liked it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment