Saturday 18 November 2017

My Time To Craft Challenge #359

Hello my lovely friends,
Good evening to you all. Hope everyone is enjoying there weekends. Here at my place its too cool, because of that I have become little lazy. :)

So today its new challenge at My Time To Craft Challenge Blog and this time our theme is Winter Birthday.

Today I am sharing another work which I made with my new tool. 

Shaker Key chains

I have created a shaker key chains using fuse tool. Stamped, coloured and die cut  the Tim Holtz Crazy Birds and adhere them on LawnFawn pattern paper. Kept the PP in between the plastic sheets and sealed 3 sides using fuse tool, added few sequins and sealed the opening. Next added key ring to it and a small mobile charm to it.



Hope you guys liked it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment