Friday 15 September 2017

Pin Up Tag for Swap

Hello my dear friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing?? What are your plans for weekends??

Today I am sharing another tag which I made for a swap and the theme for swap was Pin Up doll.

Pin Up Doll

The background tag was gifted to me by one of the swap partner last month, so I used it to create this tag. As the tag was very thin, so I adhere it on an thick cardstock. Did paper piecing for the doll dress and added lace on back of the dress. Added window on the tag and arranged the handmade flowers. For sentiment I added a die cut on it.

Here are close up pictures,






Hope you guys liked it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous tag Meena - love the lace you have layered in there :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete