Monday 11 September 2017

Happy Little Stampers - ATC Challenge - September 2017

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all, how are you all doing??

New ATC challenge started today at Happy Little  Stampers Challenge blog and the theme for the challenge is


Here  is my ATC of  this month,


I took a watercolour paper and added colours  using gelatos. Next with blending tool and stencil I added colour on butterflies and stamped here and there with black ink. Added an handmade flower and circle sentiment on it. To give dimension I adhere clear epoxy sticker on that sentiment.

Hope you guys liked it.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

12 comments:

  1. Hey Dear,
    Your work is amazing. I would love to learn more from you and your creations. Thank you so much for sharing such a lovely card. Hope to see you on my blog if you get some free time..Loads of love.

    Hugs,
    UrooCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meens this is gorgeous - love your colours and the flower is perfect
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful ATC, love the little butterflies on your background
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet and pretty atc. Loving the pastel colours and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty little ATC xx

    ReplyDelete