Friday 18 August 2023

Buttons Christmas Tree

Hello my dear lovely crafty friends. Welcome  back to my blog. 


A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is good and staying safe. 


Welcome back to My Time To Craft Christmas Challenge and this fortnight our theme is Christmas Tree.


I have created an Christmas tree using buttons in mixed media style. 



Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Materials used 

Finnabair Art Basics Heavy Gesso - White
Finnabair Art ExtraVagance Texture Paste - Clear Crackle
Finnabair Art Basics 3D Matte Gel - Transparent
5" by 7" Canvas
A1 Craft - Mixed Wooden Buttons
Dylusion Sprays - Calypso Teal, Fresh Lime
Little Birdie Crafts Metallic Paint - Mossy Glaze, Caribbean Teal, Lime Crush.


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Handmade by 

Meena Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 


No comments:

Post a Comment