Friday 30 December 2022

Welcome To The World Art Journal

Hello my dear lovely crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good morning to you all. Hope you all are well and enjoyed Christmas. 


We are at the last Challenge of this year at My Time To Craft blog and this fortnight our theme is Welcome To The World.

I have created an double page art journal using element sheet.

 


I have kept it simple, hope you all like it. 

Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Handmade by 

Meena Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 

2 comments:

  1. This is delightful Meena - so nice to see something that is not the traditional blue or pink.
    I had a lovely Christmas, thank you - quiet, but enjoyable
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful scene you've created and that sentiment is great. I love the background, it's gorgeous. Happy New Year!!!. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete