Thursday 1 September 2022

Watch The Sunrise


Hello my lovely dear crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good morning to you all.  Hope everyone is doing fine. 


Welcome back Scrapping4fun Monthly Challenge and this month our theme is 



I have created an mini art journal as my design team inspiration post. 


I have used W for Window. Recently I have moved to new house and my Craft supplies we still in box, so I created this journal with what I had in my hands. 


Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Handmade by 

Meena Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist. 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful window Meena - you have done well with limited supplies. I love this
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous journal page -love the colourful window and doodling
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation Meena! Love all the detail and your pretty window!
    Thank you for your lovely DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Big Hugs
    Rachelle
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete