Friday 9 September 2022

LOVE

 Hello my dear lovely crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog. 

A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is enjoying there life with good health. 


Welcome back to My Time To Craft Blog Challenge and this fortnight our theme is JUMBO SENTIMENT. 


I have created a different type of scrapbook layout this time. 


I have used a 10" big Love word to create this. Who told scrapbook layout always should be done on 12 by 12 paper. 


First I stamped on the word using script stamp and Archival ink, next used Chroma Burst powder on it with fan brush and sprayed lot of water to active it and do its job, I air dry it. You have to see the sparkling of it when light hit it. 

On alphabet O I adhered my photo as a focal point and arranged to using flowers, popcorn fillers, ladybug and bubble bee. 


Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe.


Handmade by 

Meenaa Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout. The contrast between the black background and the bright colours of the letters is awesome. I love that the photo is inside the O letter, very original. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a vibrant focal point Meena - and a stunning page. Well done, a fabulous result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete