Friday 10 December 2021

Scrapping4fun Challenge #207

Hello my dear lovely crafty friends. Welcome  back to my blog. 


A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone is good. How is the weather at your place??? Here its winter season but its feels like summer is going on.


Now welcome to this year's last challenge at Scrapping4fun Challenge and it's not fortnight challenge but it's going run this full month. So do participant in the challenge and have lot of fun during this festive season. 


And our theme for this challenge is


And our lovely sponsor for this challenge is


I have created an art journal page using the digi image and digital paper. 


First I did pieces of the digi paper and did collage on the page and next did colour blending on page to create my background. Next I did stencilling using ink and blending brush to give a visual effect. Added few doodling using white gel pen. I coloured the digi image using Altenew Watercolour 36 half pan set and fussy cut it. Adhered it on journal background using liquid glue. And finally I finished it with hand written sentiment. 


Hope you like it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe 


Created by 

Meenaa Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Art journal page!
    Thank you for your DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete