Friday 11 June 2021

Things in the Sky

 Hello my dear lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog. 


A very warm good evening to you all. I'm back with one more design team inspiration post.


Welcome back to My Time To Craft Challenge blog and this fortnight our theme is Things in the Sky. And I have created few coasters using butterflies Decoupage papers.



I loved this decoupage design so much and was keeping it aside so that I don't use it but finally I got an opportunity to use it and made few coasters. Soon I will be sharing a video tutorial of this on my YouTube channel so keep an eye on my YouTube channel friends. 


This is the back side of the coasters, 


Hope you liked it. Please do leave me feedback so that I can improve myself more. 


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe. 


Handcrafted by 

Meena Gauthami Herale 

A Bedridden Artist 


1 comment:

  1. What very pretty coaters Meena, and I love that you used butterflies as things in the sky :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete