Hello my dear lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog.
A very warm good evening to you all. Hope everyone is doing well.
Welcome back to our first challenge of this year at My Time To Craft Challenge Blog. This fortnight our theme for the challenge is "THANK YOU"
I have created an double page art journal using an decoupage paper. I have selected a beautiful floral bundle image to create it. Flowers and Critters are my all time favourite subject when it come to create anything for myself.
● First I gave a coat of white heavy gesso on my pages.
● I coloured my background using my favourite colour medium chalk paints. I blended 2 colours using flat brush and little water to move smoothly.
● Now to add texture I have used 2 different techniques here. First I stamped on both page using script stamp and Hickory Smoke Archival ink and next using stencil and blending tool, I did stencilling on my pages. Highlighted the circle with black pen.
● Now I adhere the decoupage cutout using deco magic glue and added the words using Tim Holtz Big Chat stickers.
● Finally finished the both page using Washi tape, here and there.
I hope you like it. Please give me feedback so that I can improve myself more.
■ Materials Used ■
●iCraft Chalk Paints - Grilled Pepper, Shakespeare.
●Artistic Journal book - Crafters Emporio.
●iCraft - Floral Decoupage Paper.
●Little Birdie Crafts - Decomagic Matt Decoupage Glue.
●Kokuyo Camlin - Flat Brush No.6
●Forest Moss - Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink.
●Pigma MICRON 02 Archival Ink.
●Big Chat TH93192 - Tim Holtz idea-ology.
●Script Stamp - CrafTangles
●Hickory Smoke Archival Ink Pad - Tim Holtz Ranger.
Linking to - **Art*Journal *Journey* - Favourite Things
Happy Crafting and Stay Safe
• Meena Gauthami Herale •
A Bedridden Artist.