Friday 23 October 2020

Scrapping4fun Challenge #178

Hello my lovely crafty friends, Welcome back to my blog.

A very warm good morning to you all. Hope everyone fine and safe.

Its a new challenge time at Scrapping4fun Challenge blog and this fortnight our theme for the challenge is



 A our lovely sponsor for this challenge is


I have created a mini canvas using the digi by our sponsor.



I coloured the digi using Distress marker and fussy cut it. Next I took a 6'' by 6'' canvas and decoupage it using a autumn theme tissue paper and next started to arrange my elements on it and glued it using hot glue gun. I have used  Mudra chipboar and vellum elements from Amber moon collection, flowers are from Little Birdie Crafts.


Hope you all like it and please do give feedback so that I can improve myself.


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe


Handmade by

Meena Herale

Bedridden Crafter.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely colourful page Meena - great use of the images!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete