Friday 13 September 2019

Scrapping4fun Challenge #149

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm morning to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine. 

Today I'm sharing an art journal which I created for Scrapping4funchallenge. This time our theme is Anything Goes.



And our lovely sponsor for this challenge is 


This art journal is little special to me because most of the work is done by my mother. From few days I'm having terrible pain in my hands so I couldn't do much work so my mom helped me in this.


I coloured the butterfly girl and ink blending and stamping is done by mom. For colouring I have used Altenew watercolours and Distress oxides for blending and stamping. 


 Hope you like it and please do leave your feedback so that I can improve myself. 


Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Meena, I pray the pain will lessen for you - your Mum is as much of an artist as your are - it must be so special for you to work with her like that to produce such a wonderful page
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete