Thursday 16 May 2019

Sketch N Scrap - April 15th Sketch

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good evening to you all. Hope everyone is doing fine.

Today I'm sharing my DT inspiration for Sketch N Scrap blog challenge. I have created the layout using there 15th May layout sketch.


Here is the layout sketch to play this month,


I have turned the sketch again.

Do take part in our challenge and win awesome goodies.

I hope you like it. Do leave your comments so that I can improve myself more.

Thank you very much for vistaing my blog.

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this featured earlier today (or at least in my FB newsfeed) on a SNS post! I love how you tweaked the placement to fit your photos which makes a great creative interpretation! Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Meena - and the great way you adapted the layout to suit your tastes. A lovely page
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete