Thursday 9 May 2019

Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies - May 2019

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How are you all doing??

Today I back to share another post which I created for Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies Challenge.


This time I have created an Album with Box which I learnt in an online workshop class. 


This classes was conducted by an Indian craft brand Icraft. I never took any class for Art and Craft till date except 1year course few years back to learn few basics in Clay work, Portrait, Pencil shading, etc. This album is so dam easy, enjoyed a lot while doing.

Here are few close up pictures of it,








Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 


1. Anything Goes but your creation MUST feature a Die (used to emboss/stencil etc) or a Die Cut.
2. Link back to your blog post and not your entire blog
3. Provide a link to HLS in your blog post
4. You may enter as many times as you like but each entry must be different
5. You may enter as many other challenges as you like
6. Have fun!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 


Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Meena this is exquisite - a gorgeous box and amazing album!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful album and gorgeous box love the lacy edges and beautiful papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete