Wednesday 3 April 2019

Addicted To Stamps And More - Challenge #335

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. Hope you all are fine.

Welcome back to this week challenge at Addicted To Stamps And More weekly challenge. This week we are having PHOTO INSPIRATION


I have created a simple card for the challenge,


First I sprayed green colour on white card stock and die cut it after it dried. Adhere this die cut panel on A2 cardbase. Next coloured the flower & leaves, fussy cut it. Adhere the fussy cut images on die cut panel and finished it off by adding sentiment.


I hope you like it. Do leave your comments so that I can improve myself more.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Love your sprayed background Meena - it adds just a wee bit of variation and texture to the panel. A striking card!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete