Friday 25 January 2019

My Time To Craft Challenge #389

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good evening to you all. How are you all doing?? 

Today I'm sharing few cards which I made for My Time To Craft challenge and this time our theme is  All You Need Is Love.

And here  are my cards set,


Here are cards close up photos,






From few days I'm having terrible pain in my shoulders and I'm unable to do much work, so today I can't write much about how I made this cards. I'm very sorry for that dear friends.

Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Meena - love the sweet images and papers you have used
    Blessings, and prayers for relief of the pain
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete