Friday 7 December 2018

Scrapping4fun Challenge #130

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. How is the weather at your place?? How are you all doing??

Welcome back to a fresh new challenge at Scrapping4fun Challenge Blog. This time our theme is Christmas.


And our lovely sponsor for this challenge is


And here is my tag using the digi by our sponsor,


First I took print, coloured it and fussy cut it. Took Prima tag base and lined it with red pearl cardstock. Next adhere the oval die cut pieces and at last adhered fussy cut piece using foam tape. Embellished it with handmade flowers and glitter & bilings.





Click HERE to take part in our challenge.

Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful tag Meena - love the layering and colouring on this.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete