Sunday 9 December 2018

Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies - December 2018

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
A very warm good morning to you all. Hope you all are doing well.

Today I back to share another post which I created for Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies Challenge.


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop. Check the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

Here is my card for the challenge,


First I die cut the words twice and adhere it using glue. Took A2 card base and adhere the pattern paper on it. Cut another pattern paper 1/4 inch smaller then the  first one and adhere it using foam tape. Next I adhere the Christmas tree on it using glue. Finished it off by adding blings.


Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Meena,
    Lovely card with this beautiful dies!
    You do not need much to make a nice card:)
    Hugs from a rainy Holland,Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Meena - love the added dimension between the layers, and that die cut is stunning. Love how you have used the bling
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete