Sunday 18 November 2018

Sketch N Scrap - November 5th sketch

Hello my lovely crafty friends,
Good evening to you all. How are you all doing?? 

Today I am sharing 2 cards which I created for Sketch N Scrap challenge using there 5th November 5th card sketch.


And here is the card sketch for the challenge,


I have used Dress My Craft Banner punch and Whimsical Hues pattern papers to create these cards. To embellish these card I have used Dress My Craft motif sheets.



To take part in our challenge and win awesome goodies click HERE.

I hope you like it. Do leave your comments so that I can improve myself more.

Thank you very much for vistaing my blog.

Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Junk removal services are very important in preserving the environment, recycling and maintaining the natural beauty of our surroundings. Junk removal Thousand Oaks

    ReplyDelete