Thursday 15 November 2018

Monthly Challenge At MKC Digitals

Hello my  lovely  crafty friends,
Good afternoon to you all. Hope everyone is doing well.

Today I am sharing my DT post which I have created for MKC Digitalis Monthly Challenge. This time our theme is Colour Challenge.


I have created an Art Journal using MKC Digitalis Fall Floral Coffee.

Fall Floral Coffee

First I print the digi, coloured it and  fussy cut it. Next I applied gesso on journal book and started to add colours using sprays. Next I added textures using stamps & distress oxides and glitter paste using stencil. Adhere my coloured digi using gel medium and added sentiment.

You can buy these digi's at our store HERE.



Hope you like it and please do leave your comments so that I can improve myself. 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. 

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment